Saturday, November 19, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Saturday!!

Awkward: 
  • The fact that I still haven't memorized my ID number and have to look it up every week for my chemistry lab.
  • Opening the door for a guy I thought was trying to get in, apologizing for just having a tank top on, only to realize it that was an RA just coming around to make sure the door was locked. Ooo I'm just going to go back inside now. . . don't mind me. 
  • Working with a random girl on a chemistry lab, her going in to ask the TA a question we had, waiting forever for her to come back out, only to then watch her walk out and leave. Umm hi did you forget you were going in to ask him a question WE had? 
  • Overhearing this on campus: "You should be a sports bra tester - you're totally cut out for it." 
  • The very large women in our theater who wore her wedding gown to the Breaking Dawn midnight premier. 
  • Seeing two guys in a distance walking my direction, guessing their ages to be 11 and 14, only to realize as they got closer that they are both 18 year old guys in my ward. 
Awesome:
  • Getting a 100% on my Book of Mormon test. 
    • To give you a better understanding as to how excited I was to get a 100%, I got a 71% on the first test = lowest grade I've received here at BYU = worst day here at BYU. 
  • Midterms are over! Now for the finals :/ 
  • I turn 19 on Thanksgiving day . . . although inside I feel like I'm 24, I definitely don't look like I could even be 19. I suppose this will be a blessing in the long run though. Yay for great genetics :)  
  • The Breaking Dawn midnight premier. I'm not a fan of the Twilight series, but I'm not an anti-fan either. I haven't read the books, but I will admit I like the movies - bad acting and all. 
  • My roommate had a birthday on Thursday = PARTY
  • Running into one of my best friends yesterday (from where I used to live before I moved) that I haven't seen in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment