Saturday, November 26, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Saturday!!

Awkward:

  • Saying "Aww thank you!" to a compliment, only to be told the compliment wasn't directed towards me. 
  • Being completely pat down and having my hands drug tested in the SLC airport. 
  • Having a guy walk up and start talking to me at the gym, whom I recognized, but had no idea what his name was. 
  • Riding the shuttle to the SLC airport at 5 a.m. with five other college students that I didn't know, and none of us saying a single word the entire way there. 
Awesome: 
  • Getting to fly home and not have to drive.
  • Turning 19... Boo-yah!
  • All the free food I've been eating at home. 
  • Thanksgiving dinner 
  • Running in the foothills with my lil bro 
  • Being home with my wonderful fam 
  • All the sleep I've been getting 
  • Catching up with friends that I haven't seen in awhile 

2 comments: