Monday, November 7, 2011

Ice Cream, Ice Cream! We all KISS for Ice Cream!

So here at my apartment we have a little rule: "If you kiss a guy for the first time, you bring home a gallon of ice cream for your roommates . . . If it's your first kiss EVER, you bring home two gallons of ice cream." Good rule, right? Ya we think so too. Anyways, say hello to Luke and Emily! They're way cute, right?






As you can imagine, we all were very excited about these two, because we knew ice cream would soon be on the way . . . or at least we thought. The second Emily would walk in the door from a date, we would shout, "Ice Cream?!?" and she would always say, "No." After many episodes of this, my roommates began to lose hope in them. But I decided to take an awkward and persistent approach instead. Every time I was around Luke, I would bug him and be as invasive as possible about getting him to kiss Emily. Finally one day, I saw Luke walking up the stairs towards our apartment and I said, "Did you kiss Emily yet?!" He responded with, "I don't know, ask her." I was so excited by this response, I cut in front of him and ran up the stairs to Emily as quickly as I could. When I asked if she had kissed Luke, she said, "What?" Then Luke walked into the kitchen behind me and said, "No, I was just kidding." I was so mad that they tricked me, I grabbed Luke by the shoulders and said, "Luukkke!! I want some ice cream! Please kiss Emily so I can have some ice cream!" Right then he said, "You want some ice cream?" and then grabbed Emily and kissed her in front of all of us five roommates plus one of our guy friends! As we were all screaming and cheering with excitement, Luke bent down and pulled ice cream out of his backpack for all of us. It was a great night and one that I will always remember.  :) 

Photo Credit: Luke R.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Emily, that is quite hilarious that you actually posted this as a blog. I started laughing while i read this, because I heard this story already like four times, but reading made it great.

    ReplyDelete