Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick-or-Food!




Remember how I mentioned trick-or-treating on my Awkward and Awesome post? Well here are the pics to prove it. I had not been trick-or-treating in years and the idea of going did not even cross my mind. But when all my roommates and guy friends said they were going, I decided to join in on the fun. Let me tell you though - it was SO embarrassing. The only thing that kept me motivated was the fact that I was getting free candy, and as a poor college student, you'll do just about anything for free stuff. In fact, when they opened the door, I wanted to shout, "Trick-or Food!" just to see if they'd donate something to my "Poor College Student Food Bank".  I'm actually thinking about trying that next year . . . what do you think?


Photo Credit: Kendra K.

2 comments:

  1. pst. if you steal my photos...I expect credit. :) Plagiarism is against the law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh my gosh Kendra! I first read this comment before seeing who wrote it, and I FREAKED out! I am sorry...I will fix that :)

    ReplyDelete