Saturday, January 14, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Saturday!!

Awkward:
  • Walking next to a random guy on the way to class that was fiercely, but quietly whispering the entire way there. I felt like he was casting spells on me or something. 
  • Walking home next to another random guy (in the dark might I add) that was carrying a hand made bow and arrow with him. Might I ask what he was doing with that on campus?
  • The fact that our freezer won't shut because we have too much food in it. Duck tape, anyone?
  • Being on time for my organic chemistry class, yet still having to climb over like twenty people to get to an open seat. 
  • When someone you know pretty well sees you, but then looks away quickly pretending they didn't notice you were there. 
  • The forty year old man at the gym that had a legit unibrow.
  • The random cough attack I had in the quietest part of the library. 
  • The fact that I can never get my sheets to stay on my bed . . . I sleep in a sleeping bag on top of my bed. How in the world are they coming off people?? 
  • The stares I get from people when I wear bike shorts. If you don't know what those are, they're spandex with a pad in them that looks like a diaper (which I'm pretty sure is what people think the padding is). Here's a nice little picture for ya if you still don't understand what I'm talking about. This is the only picture I have of me wearing bike shorts that was taken from the back (I'm promise that brown stuff is just mud). 

But since it's a little hard to see the padding, I provided an extra picture (that's not me) below. 


Awesome:
  • This quote: "A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek him first in order to find her." 
  • The majority of my classes this semester. 
  • Even better? The fantastic times they are at. Goodbye early mornings. Hello sleep!
  • Every single night this week.  :) 
  • All the new stuff I'm learning on the cello. LOVE that instrument. 
  • Greek yogurt. My new addiction. 
  • Going out to dinner with four awesome friends four nights in a row. 
  • My roommates. They seem to get more fun everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. You should add this under the awkward: "The fact that I just posted a picture of my butt on my blog."

    ReplyDelete